Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cue the Four Horsemen

Today is a dark day for EQ2. The entire EQ2 community is worse off for its passing. Today, Xelus quit.

Generally I dont give a fuck when people quit. People come and go in this game all the time, its nothing that hasnt been done before. Xelus however, is a different story.

Many people may not know who Xelus is. Xelus is the best player to have ever played EQ2, period. He was better than me, he was better than you, he was better than us all, and he was a genuinely nice guy on top of it. Everyone who played with Xelus knows he was the best player so dont even try and argue against it. Hell I didnt want Xelus to roll a conjuror even as an alt because being the second best conjuror in guild would suck. You all know how full of myself I am, so think how good Xelus must have been for me to feel that way?

Xelus and I have been in rival guilds, no guild, and the same guild since we both started raiding on Nektulos in early t5. He didnt always agree with me, with what I had to say, or how I said it. Hell, he probably didnt always like me, but there will never be a more loyal person than Xelus in a video game. He was the only person to leave Dissolution when I got kicked out, and he came back, and even rolled a needed class when I went back. Also, who could forget his infamous FUCK YOU post to SOE?

Anyways, congratulations Xelus and good luck with the new job. You are the first person to ever leave the game that I am truly sad to see go. All of EQ2 is now less skilled as a whole.

The apocolypse is upon us...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in the future Xelus!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home