Saturday, December 23, 2006

Lets talk for a minute about something that has come up quite a bit lately: Integrity.

Integrity is defined as follows:

Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.

Now lets talk about someone who has no integrity, Elleffgee. He lost it all the minute he allowed his friend to post X rated, obscene pictures that would not be allowed to be shown on HBO. When confronted about this, he resorted to banning all the members of Dissolution from his website because he has no integrity. To further tarnish his image, he went so far as to permantly ban me for calling him a pussy bitch who plays favorites (something he clearly did with this situation) and then, in an act of extreme cowardice he edited my post saying I am the pussy, while at the same time, as I mentioned making it so I may never post there again to reply. What a little girl.

Frankly, I dont care that I am banned from that site. If I wanted to post on a site where the moderators/admin ban people for speaking against them and play favorites, allowing their friends to do/say/post anything they want even when others are not allowed to do so, I would post on the offical SOE boards because at least those are official and not run by some unimportant nobody.

To you LFG, you had a chance for a real good site there, grats on ruining that. I may be the first person you banned because I spoke out against you, but others will have the same happen to them just as they did on the SOE boards. You have started your own decline with this issue proving your no better than SOE and far less important in the grand scheme of things. Enjoy the only friends you have left, your new friends in Vagabonds and that is only for the fact you are apping to them. Its a shame some of them can no longer understand right from wrong because of an application.

Love it or hate it, Dissolution brings the drama wich is what people love to read. Dissolution has now been banned by LFG from his site, and as you said yourself LFG, we were responsible for more people there than anyone else by a large margin. Your a fool and a hipocrit. I hope your lack of integrity, ethics, and morals keeps you warm at night, because the laughter I get at your expensive will tide me over for months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home