Thursday, August 03, 2006

Round 3

The long awaited, much anticipated third installment of "Born to Raid" is finally here!

This time the lucky guild is Havoc, a PvP guild on the Nagafen server.

Is it just me or this a very random selection? There is no rhyme or reason for this guild to grace the pages of ogaming third. Honestly, Im going to bet a fair number of big time raiders dont even know who Havoc is. The only reason I know of them is because the guild was founded by my original guild leader when I was in Chaotic Legion and then became a member when we formed Dissolution, and a current member of Dissolution.

The PvP servers are just too new to have an established raid guild on them that is "born to raid". Im sure Havoc does just fine (they should since their leader and members are constantly asking us for help with encounters), but where did this come from? It seems like Tamat's heart wasnt really into the interview either. There werent any interesting questions or anything. It was just kind of bland. Because of this, I am hoping the next update will be arriving shortly, so here is who I would like to see interviewed and what type of questions they should answer:

1. Ethereal Legacy from The Bazaar. I want them to explain in detail their strategy of "Death Coordination". Furthermore I want to understand their reasoning for running away from Eternal Chaos back when they were on Faydark and how they feel knowing that many people write them off as a joke for having to play on a special rules server where everyone can trasnfer to for free but can never leave.

2. Chaotic Legion from Kithicor. I want them to explain why they ran away from Dissolution and why they try and exploit all encounters. Also, I would like to hear how their plans of "beating everyone on a world wide level" is coming.

3. Ne Plus Ultra from Guk. I know they were already interviewed but I am sure Tamat misses them greatly and cant wait to talk to them again. Plus that way I could at least be entertained because this Havoc interview was boring.

Those are my suggestions off the top of my head. If anyone has any good ones (feel free to take a shot at Dissolution, we're used to it :)) lets hear them. Otherwise I got nothing because things have been rather boring lately.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should interview some individual posters from the eq2 boards...such as:

lspiderl - L38 Inquisitors talking about raiding, is an interesting read

Anariale - Dude might be the most bitter Paladin poster ever...so much so that he rolled a Guardian (I mean who the fuck rolls 2 tanks), and still bitches about Crusaders

Sarasoon - SK's are not worthless, that conversation would be interesting.

FluffyGoat - This thread title alone wins:

Whats a good easy to aquire fabled one hander?

Last but not least:

StarryEyedElf - Mainly just cause I am too lazy to look for any more interesting topics..

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home