Thursday, June 22, 2006

A New Begining...

If you are here and reading this, you probably already know who I am. I am a conjuror in Everquest 2 by the name of Ishbu, guild leader of Dissolution on the Nektulos server.

I am both very opinionated and outspoken, and at times have turned both my guild's website and the official SOE boards into my own private blog. Neither of these places were entirely appropriate for all the material I have put forth, so I have decided it is time that I created my own little niche` of the world, where I can be free to post exactly what I am thinking/feeling without reprocussions from moderators and without tieing my guild into it and at times, dragging them down with me.

I make no promises as to how often this will be updated. I dont plan things out, they just come to me. When I have a rant, it will be here. When I have ideas and suggestions it will be here. When I have praise to offer, it too, will be here. I may at times forward or re-post these idea's in other outlets, but they will always appear here as well. You may not like me, you may not always agree with me, but in the end, it doesnt matter if the game is improved, and that is my ultimate goal here.

With that, the formal introduction is complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home